These destinations are easily reachable by car or train.
- Artimino: Romantic medieval village famous for the presence of one of the most important Medici villas (Villa La Ferdinanda) and for its unforgettable sunsets, Artimino is located on a hill just 10 minutes drive from us. It is a suitable place for nature lovers and sports, in fact, many are those who decide to get there on foot or by mountain bike.
- Chianti: the Chianti area needs no introduction, is one of the areas of Tuscany's most popular and well known in the world. Represents the heart of the region's natural to dream by tourists from all over the world through beautiful valleys and endless sunsets. Famous for the production of wine, the Chianti area can be visited along the Wine Road that crosses the whole territory trav vineyards, forests, castles and villages. Down the road you can also make a few stops at wineries with tasting of Chianti wine, olive oil and salami. To appreciate the Chianti is essential to your car or bike. Finally, during the summer you can fly over the territory in a hot air balloon, unique and unrepeatable experience. The beginning of the Chianti is located only 20 minutes from us.
- Carmignano: Tuscan resort renowned for its important production of the wine DOCG red, one of the oldest wines of Italy produced since Etruscan times, Carmignano is also famous for the presence of the fresco "The Visitation" by Pontormo, a work of great artistic value and stored in the Capponi Chapel. You arrive by car in about 20 minutes. Vinci And 'the country where Leonardo was born, and here there are the Leonardo Library and the famous Leonardo Museum. For lovers of science and nature Vinci is a destination not to be missed. It can be reached by car in 25 minutes.
- San Gimignano: Magical medieval pearl of the region of Tuscany, San Gimignano is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located in the hills of the Val d'Elsa is reached by car in just 40 minutes. There is no place near Florence that merits a visit as San Gimignano, a small town can offer, in addition to wonderful architecture, cultural experiences as diverse as the Town Hall, the Theater of Leggieri and the Wine Museum. There are about 4 millions of tourists each year pass by this wonderful country.
- Siena: Universally known for its medieval style and unmistakable for its great artistic heritage is worth spending a day in this beautiful city, also famous for the Palio di Siena. It is advisable to get in the car and on the way to associate a visit to San Gimignano. However, you can reach Siena by train starting from the Signa Train Station is 900 meters away from us.
- Pisa: Home to three institutions of the most important universities in Europe and known for the presence of the leaning tower in Piazza del Duomo, the city of Pisa welcomes millions of tourists every year, providing as well as its cultural heritage also a seaside resort as Tirrenia and Marina di Pisa. A pisa get there in two ways, by train departing from the Signa train station or by car on the highway FI-PI-LI, in both cases, the duration of the trip is about 50 minutes.
- Collodi: Original medieval village whose name is associated with Carlo Collodi, author of the book of Pinocchio, Collodi is home to the largest park dedicated to Pinocchio, a theme park and schools, the Butterfly House, and the beautiful Giardino Garzoni. Connecting on the official website of the park of Pinocchio is possible to access many information resources on this small but important town in Tuscany.